Dental Crowns in Ajman
If you have decayed, broken, weak or worn-down teeth, then dentists place dental crowns over them to protect them. This would also be a good option when you have stained teeth as well. Dentists also place crowns over the tooth that has gone through dental implants or root canal. When done with good quality material or at a reputed clinic, the crowns can last for 10-15 years. The dentist places the crown over the tooth in a proper fit.
We have different types of dental crowns in Ajman that we offer at our clinic. They are:
- Metal crowns – Because they are quite thin and durable, you can have a wide variety of choices ranging from chromium, nickel, gold alloys and palladium.
- Porcelain fused metal – They are a mix of Porcelain and Metal and give an interesting discreet look. They give the tooth a natural look while covering the surface area of the tooth.
- Resin crowns – Resin crowns are made with a combination of plastic and resin, and hence they can be matched to the color of your teeth. However, they have a weak material composition, and thus can last up to three years only.
- Zirconia Crowns – Zirconia crowns are very strong and durable and are mostly placed over severely damaged, stained or disfigured teeth.
- Stainless steel crowns – These are the most common crown types used by dentists, especially when you are looking at a temporary preventive measure.
Have a look at the procedure for placing dental crowns at our clinic:
As an initial step, our dentists will examine your teeth using dental x rays or scanners. This is for analyzing the health of your teeth and gums. They will also examine the pulp and bone of your tooth. Once that is done, we will administer anesthesia to numb the area. Then we will obtain a digital impression of your teeth to prepare the dental crowns. This is to ensure that the crown is a match for the color and shape of your natural teeth. Then we place temporary crowns over the damaged teeth before permanent crowns are made.
Once your dental crowns are placed, it is mandatory that they must be maintained well to ensure their good condition and durability. So, make sure that plaque does not form on the teeth. Floss every day and use a soft-bristled toothbrush with a fluoride toothpaste. Use an antibacterial mouthwash to keep the harmful bacteria at bay.
We have the best dentists on board to treat all kinds of dental problems. They can treat all kinds of dental problems, and are experts at helping you choose the right crown placement for your teeth. Our clinics are well-maintained, tidy and spacious with world-class facilities. We have the best dental crowns in Ajman, let us serve you.
Dental crowns play the role of restoring and strengthening teeth that have been damaged or compromised. But they are recommended in cases like massive tooth decay, breaks, large fillings or after a root canal treatment. Crowns increase strength, enhance appearance and ensure proper functioning of the treated tooth. If you are looking for dental crowns in Ajman, we are there for you.
Generally, the procedure may take up to several weeks including initial consultation, tooth preparation and placing of a final crown.
There are different types of dental crowns like the porcelain crown, metal and ceramic crowns as well composite crowns. This choice is based on factors such as the tooth’s position, aesthetic preferences and budget. Our dental professionals will help you choose the best dental crowns in Ajman according to your specific needs.
Having the dental crown placed is not a painful procedure because local anesthesia is applied as you are undergoing treatment to ensure your comfort. The procedure entails tooth preparation, impressions and the final placement of the crown. Our dental team will guide you through each stage of the process and answer any questions that may arise.
With proper care, dental crowns can endure for many years. The average lifespan changes with considerations such as oral hygienic practices and the type of material. Good oral hygiene, regular check-ups and the cessation of teeth grinding habits can help prolong dental crowns’ life. Our dental team will give particular care instructions according to your situation.